Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarther Reflection Blog




During this quarter I recently read a series called 365 conspiracy, it's very well written and very exciting. It was an action packed drama that was actually a film produced in Australia. I love action and I think most Australian stories have more of it. My biggest improvements was catching up on late work and ixl. I have been struggling on them for awhile. Now I understand most of them and I actually caught up on my late work. I am very proud of the fact that I made it. Because it took a lot out of grades when i had missing work so, since I redeemed myself it makes me feel unstoppable.

In my ELA class we had a book challenge. This book challenge required 40 books to be read. I have recently read 26 books my 27 is a sequel to the 26th. Well speaking about challenges the most challenging thing is ixl and blogs. Reasons because is that some stuff I learn in class i forget and, Or don't know how to paraphase.

My blogs have been progressing just fine though.  I some what get the concept of these written pieces. TIQA has helped me with my writing a lot. I prefer not to talk about how I learned about the world so, I will say it's very random and interesting maybe a little mysterious. But most likely because of my research skills have improved. So I find more accurate and very informational content on our world today. Most of the things happening today, I'd rather not say anything because I have my own opinions which may be negative and positive in some cases.









No comments:

Post a Comment