Thursday, October 27, 2016

Reflection on Q1


Recently i've been able to enjoy reading, many books that are hard  and easy. Because of this I only need one more book for my reading challenge. This is because I got caught up in series of books. For example diary of the wimpy kid and warriors.since there is more than 70 books I moved on to the percy Jackson series. I feel more opened minded when I read because it lets our imagination work harder and better. In movies it helps us imagine things too… it's just that we can visualize more by reading.


Since Mrs.Larson's block 2 class started investigative journalism unit i am now able to write magnificent stories. In my stories I use different content on every scene. I have also been improving on my vocabulary tests. Reasons why is because of my word choice grammar and opened minded thoughts to match the categories. My speech  is very impressive as well as my comprehension.. and it's from my word choice and my opened minded thoughts ( by reading books, and practicing ).






No comments:

Post a Comment