Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Non-fiction blog




In the book the Hindenburg disaster I have learned many things and I have found out how it all went down. So in the book it basically talks about how people were amazed about how it was a “flying hotel” because it was able to stock up people staff and cargo. The nazis probably thought this was a good idea to have their symbol on the tail of it. But when it nursed up in flames I think it was a suicide mission because recent incidents in the past may lead to this. People actually had jump out of the aircraft to survive. Many said it was horrifying.

A passage from this article I thought was interesting was how hitler said this willl increase his naval prestige. I thought this was him attacking America. Hence what is said about in the first paragraph.

I found out that they luxury and games there. It could be named flying cruise ship of wonder because many said it was like a dream just hanging out in the bar looking ou the window and etc. I feel like this would hurry up and become a world wide attraction, and believe me yes it did.







No comments:

Post a Comment